The 2018 Rawlings Quatro Composite BBCOR (High Faculty/Collegiate) Baseball Bat is comprehensively designed to deliver ultimate efficiency, flex, balance, and distance. Perfect for the core-of-the-order hitter who can handle an extended barrel, this composite bat points a newly designed light-weight endcap to support in the reduction of swing weight and an Last Flex barrel and address design to speed up velocity via contact. Tru-View Technology displays the carbon fiber composite barrel that is fashioned for most advantageous pop and distance, while the silicone-infused collar at the address points Vibration Dampening Expertise to create a smooth consider at affect. The designated normal for NCAA and NFHS, this BBCOR-certified bat adheres to a -3 drop weight and stays in the .50 performance normal. No count number which league you play in, Rawlings Quatro Composite BBCOR Baseball Bats present the expertise and efficiency to step into the container with self assurance.
- Big barreled composite bat engineered for efficiency, flex, balance, and distance
- Designed for decreased swing weight, accelerated swing velocity, and reduced vibration
- BBCOR licensed to stay in the .50 performance normal
- Adheres to a -3 drop weight. Vibration Dampening Expertise (VDT) Creates Particularly Smooth Consider At Affect
- 32-inch bat size with a 2-5/8-inch huge barrel